Wednesday, January 21, 2009

One small victory!

Yes! The treadmill man is finally here to fix the treadmill. I have gotten over the patheticly, outrageous amount that it is costing me to fix it and am just glad to get it fixed. It has been sitting outside on our front porch for over a month now because when the mechanic took the piece out of it he didn't lower the incline so it has been stuck in the up position, making it too big for our house. So he and I just pushed the mammoth machine back in so he could plug it in to the electrical outlet, one of two in the house that works for the machine. He is now quietly tending to his business. I am at the table typing away, pretending that I am doing computer work.

Now my job will be to sell this monster of a treadmill. I looked over the repair reciepts and have realised that this has been one expensive machine. It didn't break down like the other one did, but when it did, wowee, it was expensive to fix. So I will see if I can sell it quickly to recover some of my expense and get it out of our front room, where I do aerobics with ladies. It takes of the space of one lady.

So please pray that 1. it really does get fixed and 2. that I can sell it quickly. Thanks!

No comments: