Tuesday, December 17, 2019

47 Days of Insanity

I just finished my 47th day!  This has been a tough week.  Sunday I took too long of a nap so when I went to workout I was just tired.  I quit after about 5 minutes because my body just wouldn't do it.  Monday wasn't much better.  I did the Max Interval Circuit and had to quit 10 minutes early.  But I still did a long workout so I am not discouraged by that.  Today I decided to go back to the earlier workouts and I did the Pure Cardio and the Cardio Abs.  So again, I am not discouraged.  Some days you just have to realize that your body is tired.

I haven't weighed myself in a while.  To upsetting.  But I know I am losing inches and I feel pretty good about that.  My goal is still the 10 pounds.  I repeat that to myself as I am wanting to quit a workout.  I have only two weeks left until I finish the 60 days.

No comments: