Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This is GROSS!

Today I took Spot for a walk in the park. A nice little park near our house. Well we made our way around and Spot found something gross. Near our neighborhood there are butchers. The butchers must throw certain animal parts out, because this isn't the first time I have seen one of these. (weak stomachs should stop now). The crows like to eat the animal parts that are thrown out. The only problem is that they seem to be too heavy for the crows to carry too far. So they end up dropping them in random locations, one being the park. So Spot found some organ, most likely of a goat. It was about the size of a large fist. Maybe a heart or spleen or something solid. It is pretty rubbery. The dumb dog would not let it go. He chewed on it and tore it apart until he had eaten it all. I was grossing out while I had to stand by him and wait. Dumb dog. And dumb crows.

2 comments:

Growin' With It said...

what's more gross is what it might do to his tummy and come out the other end? dogs are gross. mine eats cat poop.

SoonerAggieMom said...

Linda beat me to it....my dog eats from the litter box every chance she gets EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!