Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hats


I have decided the next thing I want to give. I want to make hats and give them to the beggar kids. So now I have to find a store that sells yarn. I thought it would be easy to find a store because a lot of people knit. My first trip out to buy yarn resulted in no yarn.

I have one of those Nifty Knitter circle looms that helps you make a hat or scarf or leg warmers. I could make a hat a day if I don't have a lot of other things to do. But first I need yarn. Oh where is the yarn in this city?

4 comments:

Growin' With It said...

hey, when did you become so doggone crafty! sweet idea leslie, full of love too. and micah, you're adorable as always!

Rooted Renaissance Girl said...

Micah, I like the look - two tone jammies and a great looking hat/scarf. ;) What a sport.

Homemade gifts are always the best. Full of love and it takes the sacrifice of forethought, time and effort.

linda in washougal said...

Thanks to you, I now know how to make hats too! I'll pray you can find some good (cheap) yarn soon so you can knit and give to your heart's content! :)

Cindy Lou said...

And I LOVE my hat! It is my favorite! I just did not know that I was a poor beggar kid, but ya know it kinda fits! :-)