Friday, November 1, 2019

Insanity again!

I am starting the Insanity workouts again.  My one and only goal is to lose 10 pounds.  In the last year I have gained 10 pounds and it is definitely harder to lose it at my age, so I have to get serious.  So mostly this blog is to keep me accountable. 
Day 1 Fit Test
Switch Kiscks - 118
Power Jacks - 35
Left Power Knees - 74
Power Jumps - 30
Rotations - 7
Suicide Jumps - 12
Push-up Jacks - 11
Plank Obliques - 40
I'm actually pretty proud of the results of the fit test.  It is a good starting point I think.  After the fit test I decided to start one of the workouts too, so I did the Plyo.  I didn't do the whole thing, but I got half way through it and decided to not overdue my first day.

There is a diet to go along with the workout also.  The diet is probably going to be harder for me than the workouts.  Especially with the holidays.  And I am told that at work we get A LOT of gifts from people and mostly those gifts are sweet.

Leslie, you've got this!  You go girl!

No comments: