Monday, November 18, 2019

Fit Test after 2 weeks

I am a little over two weeks of Insanity.  I did the Fit Test today. So now for my comparison from the first day.

Switch Kicks    118 the first day     108 two weeks   (What?)
Power Jacks    35      53  (That's more like it!)
Power Knees    75     83
Power Jumps    30      32   (Two is better than negative 2)
Globe Jumps     7        8
Suicide Jumps    12     14  (I hate the name)
Push-up Jacks     11       16
Obliques       40        55

Overall I am pretty proud of myself.  I wonder if my first time on the switch kicks if I did just kicks and not the jumping kicks.  When I did the moves today I didn't look at my numbers from the first time. I wanted to see what I would do without the motivation to do more than I did the first time.  So next time I will look at my numbers and see if it helps.

No comments: