Friday, November 15, 2019

I Made It To 15

Fifteen days of Insanity!   I can't believe I have done so well at not skipping days.

Today I found the one workout that I was missing.  I found it on the Chinese site that is like Youtube.  So I was able to do the Cardio Power.  It has a lot more jumping but surprisingly I was able to do some of it.  And it also had a lot of push-ups.  I just do the push-ups on my knees.  I have decided not to push myself beyond what I can do.  It is better to do the girl push-ups and get a bunch in (I think).

I still have the big belly that I started with but I do think my waist is maybe a tiny bit smaller.  Go figure!  But I only started the ab workout yesterday.  I did half of it yesterday and about half of it today too.  It is only on the schedule once a week.

I have also been gluten free for about two weeks or a little more.  I almost gave in today and had a burrito but at the last minute I ordered an enchilada.  And the cookies at work tempt me each and every day.

The meal plan that goes with the Insanity workout is another option.  I would just need to go shopping and stock up on the items they suggest.  Mostly yogurts and bagels and maybe some salmon.  At least with gluten free I can still eat ice cream.  But I'm not losing the weight like I had hoped yet so I don't know if I should try something new as far as my meals.  Who knows.  I have only weighed myself once since I started the workout so maybe I will be surprised when I check next time.

Tomorrow is the fit test.  I hope to be pleased.

No comments: