Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Driving Me Crazy

As I have said before, driving in this city makes me anxious.  My sweet husband's driving seems to give me the most anxiety.  Probably because I don't want him to hit anyone or for there to be confrontation.

The other day I was complaining about needing to go shopping for new clothes.  It is time to get out my semi-summer clothes and put away the winter clothes, and I am finding it hard to find clothes to wear.  So I was saying that I would go to the market when one of the drivers I know are going.  Then I said that actually Steve's not hit anything lately so maybe I would go with him.  I turned to him and asked, "When is the last time you hit something?"  He kind of chuckled and told me that just the day before he hit something and broke the side mirror.