Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Ab Interval Focus T-25

I just did the Ab Interval of the Focus T-25.  This is my 4th day of Focus and it is going well.  I really like doing 25 minutes of exercise and being told it is enough because I am working smarter.  It was a hard workout and now my stomach is having spasms.  It feels funny and makes me laugh.  It is like when your legs shake after a good workout.  So I guess that means I worked my ab muscles well.

After my workout I drink a Tangy Tangerine vitamin drink.  Today I added a granola bar to my after workout refueling.  Yesterday I added a TimTam cookie to my refueling.  I'm sure a banana would be a better choice.

I like working out because it also makes me want to eat healthier.  I mean, I could have had two TimTams yesterday, but because I wanted to be healthy I just ate one.

No comments: