Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Gassy

I have gas. Not the kind that makes noise out of your body, but the kind that we cook on in the kitchen. We finally got our gas hooked up yesterday. So I woke up this morning ready to make chai but I can't find my chai strainer thingy.

A sad thing about having gas is that now we don't have the excuse to not cook. We have eaten with our friends for every meal for the last ten days. We have had some great food. Japanese Curry, Eggplant Parmesan, Spaghetti, Indian food, and on and on it goes. Now we are going to be on our own. I envision cereal, fried eggs, and maybe some toast for each meal. I can't even invite our friends over for that.

Maybe I should just secretly unhook the gas and pretend it isn't working.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Can I type through my tears of laughter? Roger and Hiroko are tired, but you can come eat with us - especially if you can just give me ideas of what to eat, that's where I run short. We love the company.