Thursday, September 23, 2010

P90X week 6

My weeks of doing the P90X seem to be longer than an actual week. Maybe more like the week that God created the world. Was it really 6 days???? So anyway, not to get side-tracked on that controversy when I have my own controversy to deal with. What if I don't do 6 days in a row of the P90X? Is it still week 6? How long do I have to do week six?

No matter what week I am on, I can tell you that I am beginning to see results. Both Steve and I are very thrilled with the changes we see. Steve, being a guy, seems to have a flatter stomach faster than I do. But I am building muscle and have more stamina. I'm still not ready for my "after" pictures, but I feel confident that by 90 days (or the end of my weeks) that I will be proud to show the difference.

I bet you can't wait.

No comments: