Friday, May 29, 2009

sick


I am sick. I have a bad cold. The kind that if you lean over, your nose drips on the ground. The bummer is that Steve is gone for a week. So I can't lay around all day like I would like to. I have Micah to take care of and entertain.

We also passed our sickness on to some friends who were leaving to return to Guatamala. Unfortunately, their trip took them through Mexico. In Mexico they have a fever detector and it got them. So now they are in a hotel in Mexico waiting to make sure they don't have Swine Flu. And if they have it, then I guess I have it too.

I heard Kermit the Frog died from Swine Flu. That is so sad. I always liked him. But he must have been getting old anyway.

5 comments:

Troy and Kimberly said...

You're a nut;)!

Janet said...

i agree...you are a nut...hope you feel better soon, nut!

Growin' With It said...

dang that miss piggy! hope you are feeling better? poor micah does not look very thrilled in this photo. hope EVERYONE is better by now!

Rooted Renaissance Girl said...

I just recovered from the drippy yet stuffed up sickness, too. Definately going around... everywhere!! Now allergies are hitting. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Awww Leslie, I sure hope you don't have the Miss Piggy Flu!! Isn't that a much nicer name? You can use it, its a freebie! From me to you girlfriend! Sorry Brian isn't there to take care of ya!! Hang in there & hope your keeping all your stuff down! ;-) Love ya! Janie