Friday, May 1, 2009

Bad spelling and warts

So tonight Steve and I went to the market. First was dinner at the Big Chill. Followed by dog food shopping. We also bought a dog tooth brush and toothpaste. I just read the directions and thought the writing was so bad I would share it.
" The Products have the content with bone meal. It's can improve the hygiene in the mouth. Meanwhile can helps to keep his breath smelling fresh. Introduce you dog the taste and sensation by rubbing his teeth gently with small amount of toothpaste. Then to add a small toothpaste on the brush and gently massage his teeth and gums gently. Twice within a week is better."

I also got two warts on my fingers removed. At the consultation they said it would be two thousand ruppees, but when we paid they said, "Now it is three thousand because one was deep." Thanks!

1 comment:

Troy and Kimberly said...

Because they were on a white woman.