Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Veggies

I bought vegetables this morning. Half kg of potatoes, half kg of carrots, half kg of cauliflower, and some onions. It cost me about a dollar. Usually I send my househelp lady out to get them since she is the one cooking. But today she was late so I did it. Now she is cutting it all up to make lunch. So she just asked me where I got the vegetables and who picked them out. If I picked them or if the seller picked them out. I forgot that I should be the one to pick my vegetables and just let the guy give them to me. Because of this, many of the vegetables are bad! She said that they are all bad and dirty. He gave me cauliflower with worms in it, carrots that are a bit on the old side and who knows what is wrong with the potatoes. I was ripped off again! Cheated! Used!

3 comments:

Growin' With It said...

once i got past the fact you have someone who COOKS for you guys ☺ i did feel awfully sorry for you on getting jipped. grr.

linda in washougal said...

...and the fact that you can get all those veggies for a dollar! :)

Janet said...

Veggies are completely overrated anyway!