Monday, March 30, 2009

I got a job!

I start my new job tomorrow. I got a job at Barbarian Gym here in Delhi. I will be teaching aerobics three times a week. I already teach at our house, four times a week. So now I will have three classes at Barbarian also. Way too much if you ask me.

So this is how it happened... One of the ladies, who comes to my house for aerobics and use to come to the gym, has a son who works out at Barbarian and is good friends with the owner. So she told her son to tell the owner that they should start aerobics. And since I am a foreigner I seem like an expert. So I went with the son for an interview last week. The area for aerobics is about half the size of my front room. Maybe 6 people could do aerobics.

One of the funny things about this gym is that many famous people come to it. When the movie stars are in Delhi, they come. So there are pictures on the wall of all the movie stars who have worked out there. The only problem for me is that I will only recognize Shah Rukh Khan. I hope he comes in. So just imagine me, being the personal trainer for all the Bollywood stars. Makes me laugh.

No comments: