Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ears

My ears are driving me crazy!!!  At least I can find excuses for being driven crazy.  So right now it is my ears.  For over two months now, my ears have felt clogged and my hearing is diminished.  Some days it really is irritating, and this is one of those days.  If there is noise in two different directions then I can't hear clearly either one.  And I live in a land of noise.  In the office their is a noisy air conditioner and when we sit and have a meeting I can't really hear all that is being said.  And when someone calls to me from another room, I can't hear it.  The worst is that when i am walking on the busy street (that is all the streets here in Delhi) I can't seem to hear what is coming from behind me (a car).  Hearing is very important here.

I blame it on my dad.  He has some virus apparently that has attacked his ears with the same problem.  Now I have it.  He probably sneezed to close to me.  Whatever the case, he gave me this ear virus.  Thanks Dad!

No comments: