Sunday, October 28, 2012

Clothing Rack Part 2

So I went out and tried to buy a drying rack for my clothes yesterday.  I was angry.  I told Steve I was going out to buy something I wanted, but didn't tell him what it was.  He was angry also.  So I angrily walked down the street to shop.  I went into the store with the racks out front but unfortunately I didn't have enough money for the rack.  So I left the store and went and bought some snacks for myself.  This is not what you should do when you are trying to be a good example of emotional eating.  I then walked (sulked) home.

Steve left to go skateboarding.  He sent me an SMS that said, "I bought your Christmas present."  I was too far gone emotionally so I wasn't happy.  But I know I should be happy.  But really we were both not happy.

Today I am happy.  And I think Steve is over his bad attitude too.  Lesson learned - We can be really lame towards each other and maybe we will learn better one day, but not today.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thanks - needed that reminder today.