Sunday, August 5, 2012

Eye Candy

I have always had a thing with eyes.  I have been told that I have pretty eyes.  I find them kind of boring, but I appreciate the compliments.  I am also attracted to eyes.  But I also hate anything that has to do with touching an eye.  I could never wear contacts for this reason.

Once, when I was younger, I got something stuck in my eye.  My mom tried to wash it out but I squirmed and probably made it worse.  So finally we had to go to the emergency room and the thing had to be drilled out.  I had to wear a patch over my eye for a couple of days.  And the next day at church we seemed to sing all the songs about eyes.  "Open My Eyes Lord"  "Open the Eyes of My Heart Lord" and others like that.

I decided to do a little craft yesterday that went along with my eye fetish.  I made what I call Eye Candy.  They are magnets of eyes.  And I even took pictures so you could see and copy me. 
Step 1 -  Find eyes in magazines and cut them out
 Step 2 - Glue glass thingys on the eyes
Step 3 -  Glue magnets on the back


No comments: