Thursday, August 23, 2012

Clothing Crisis

Since returning from America 3 weeks ago, I have had numerous clothing crisis days.  Actually I think it is something like 21. 

I just had another one. 

This morning I decided to wear some clothes.  So I went to the closet to first find a shirt.  Surprisingly I found one that would work well for this humid weather we are having.  Now to find a pair of pants that would go with the shirt and feel comfortable.  Well I don't know if my back side that I sit on has grown in the last three weeks or what, but several pairs of pants would not work.  They are way too tight for this environment.  I don't think I could even bend my leg to go up the stairs without worrying about ripping a hole in them.

Something happens to either my clothes or my body on the airplane flying back and forth to America.  It works both ways.  When I arrive at my destination the clothes (or my body) seem to change forms.  The pants that I wore in America don't seem to fit right anymore.  And when I bring clothes to America from India they are all stupid looking, either too tattered or very unflattering.  I don't get it!!!!  So now I have a drawer full of pants that I can't wear.  It is back to the pink and green pants that I have had for years.  The problem is that I have very few shirts that work with green or pink pants.

So each morning I put on a new set of clothes and take them off and try again.  I get so irritated at not having the right clothes.  Yet making a trip to the market to buy some clothes is too much effort.  So I put on my pink pants and a stupid shirt and off I go to the office.  At least I have clothes.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Pretty please post a picture of the pink pants

jessica said...

It's too hot here! Wait a few weeks for the weather to cool down and I'm sure your clothes will fit again!