Sunday, August 5, 2012

High Maintenance

The dictionary defines "High Maintenance" when used as a person, as someone who is emotionally needy or requiring much attention.  According to that definition, Steve is not high maintenance.  But that is what I describe him as.

Steve likes a lot of things.  He likes shoes (at least 4 pairs came back from America with us).  He likes shirts (three stacks of t-shirts in his closet).  He likes hats.  And he likes sunglasses.

Steve is also one of those people who will get to the car and realize he forgot something and have to go back inside for it.  I just tell myself, "Too Bad!" and suffer without the needed item. \

Steve just seems to need more than I do.  I wouldn't say it is an emotional need, but a material need.  So is that high maintenance?

No comments: