Sunday, August 26, 2012

Aliens

There is often talk of aliens.  Like the other day when I talked to my friend Jessica, she talked about aliens.  Well I don't believe in aliens.  I don't see the logic in it.  I mean, why is it that aliens were able to find our planet and we can't find theirs?  The  earth is such a small dot in the whole universe that I doubt anyone would even notice us, yet somehow these aliens have found earth and are able to pass through our atmosphere without burning up.  NASA has taken years to figure out how to go through the atmosphere, with several accidents along the way.  Yet the aliens do it all the time.  Doesn't make sense.  So when I think of how puny we are compared to the whole wide universe and beyond, I just don't think aliens coming to earth makes sense.


2 comments:

jessica said...

I dont believe in aliens nor in dragons but movies about either make for good entertainment; well maybe not quality programming but at least i enjoy

jessica said...

I dont believe in aliens nor in dragons but movies about either make for good entertainment; well maybe not quality programming but at least i enjoy