Friday, May 18, 2012

Waiting

Waiting is a part of life.  And part of it is part of my last name.  So in a way, part of me is part of life.  Or, I am life.  Something like that.

Anyway, I am waiting now for The Office episode to download so I can watch it.  Our internet has been so slow lately and sometimes just stops working altogether, so I am learning to multitask.  While I watch The Office, I also write blogs, paint my toenails, take a nap, or clean the house.  And sometimes I watch half an episode and the internet goes off and I have to start all over again.

Steve isn't as patient as I am.  He watched the first 5 minutes (which took about half an hour) and then decided to go watch a movie on the other computer.  Not me though.  I wait.  It is just part of who I am.

1 comment:

Laura said...

That's funny Leslie!