Sunday, April 8, 2012

Why-O Plyo

I just finished my P90X Plyometrics workout. I've got to say that it was much easier then it use to be. I guess all the Insanity workouts helped prepare me to somehow be awesome! Just kidding of course. It is never a pretty thing. I always imagine myself to be in the video as the person who has never done the workout before and is dying in the background.

One thing that really made me realize the improvement in my athleticism is the rock star jumps. When I first did P90X I could hardly do one jump, but now I can get my fat little legs up in the air without any problem.

The real problem is my lack of perseverance. I tend to give up the last 3 seconds. I find that true in everyday life. I love to be early but I also love to leave early. I quit! I like to get out. I bet I will retire before I'm 65.

No comments: