Sunday, November 1, 2009

Matron





I had the honor of being the matron of honor in a wedding this weekend. Jessica and Cyril got married on Saturday. I spent the day with Jessica and her mom. We had our nails and hair done. I also had my eyebrows threaded, which today a lady told me that they were done wrong. We then went flower shopping and found some beautiful pink flowers.

On the way to the wedding we had extra time, so Jessica wanted to stop at India Gate for some pictures. We rushed over to the monument and took some pictures. A crowd quickly gathered and she probably had 20 strangers take her picture. Then we went to the wedding.

The wedding was outside, under a tent. It was perfect weather for a wedding in India. The tent was pink so it went great with the flowers. And the cake was lovely. Jessica and Cyril looked so precious. I got to see Cyril's expression when she walked down the aisle. I heard him say, "Wow!"

The only bad part of the wedding was when the matron of honor had to give a speech. It sounded so stupid. But I doubt anyone will remember that when they think of the wedding. Here are some pictures to enjoy.

No comments: