Nuns

I am off to the nunnery today (is that a word?). There is a convent here that you can rent a room in. So I am going for a personal retreat and prayer time. It costs about $7 and you get all three meals and the room for the night. I have been wanting to do this for some time now, but it seems like I never make the time to do it. Well this week is the week. The only bummer is that there is no a/c and it is going to be 107 degrees today. So I am taking my small fan to point straight at my face while I sleep.

Comments

I pray that it is a overwhelmingly refreshing time, even with the heat! :) love ya..lori
Janet said…
Sooo cool... I am hoping to do that when I get home - except in a comfy bed (may cost more than $9) and AC.

Pray you are blessed and meet the Lord in a new way!
Growin' With It said…
this getaway sounds AWESOME les. pray you come back refreshed.

Popular posts from this blog

Stump

To fear or not to fear, that is the question