Monday, April 13, 2009

Nuns

I am off to the nunnery today (is that a word?). There is a convent here that you can rent a room in. So I am going for a personal retreat and prayer time. It costs about $7 and you get all three meals and the room for the night. I have been wanting to do this for some time now, but it seems like I never make the time to do it. Well this week is the week. The only bummer is that there is no a/c and it is going to be 107 degrees today. So I am taking my small fan to point straight at my face while I sleep.

3 comments:

Refueling in Flight said...

I pray that it is a overwhelmingly refreshing time, even with the heat! :) love ya..lori

Janet said...

Sooo cool... I am hoping to do that when I get home - except in a comfy bed (may cost more than $9) and AC.

Pray you are blessed and meet the Lord in a new way!

Growin' With It said...

this getaway sounds AWESOME les. pray you come back refreshed.