Friday, April 3, 2009

Chips and Salsa

Today is the first Salsa dance class for the aerobic ladies. I am excited to see who will come and how it will go. I have to come up with the music. So far I have Marc Anthony and Ricky Martin. Oh.... I'm not leading it. That would be funny. A friend from Guatemala is going to teach us all that she knows. Hips don't lie!

I also had my second day of aerobics at Barbarian Power Gym. I had two ladies. I wasn't expecting a lot since today is a big Hindu puja day. So I was happy to have more than one.

Aerobics continues to go well in our house. Yesterday we had 8 ladies.

And on the 7th of April all our gym equipment will be moving to North India to open the 2nd Fitness Circle in the franchise. I and a friend will go up there in a couple weeks to train the trainers. Lots of exciting things going on.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Good for you! Sounds like you are keeping busy these days!

Keep those hips swinging (glad it is you and not me :))