Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Office, Lost, 24

Steve and I have recently started watching The Office, thanks to our friend who gave us 4 seasons of it. That is such a funny show. There are so many great lines in the show. And I am trying to figure out who the boss reminds me of. Maybe it is that there are a lot of people who are like Micheal and when you put them all together you get him. No one is as bad as he is, but there are a lot of quirky people (at least I know a lot).

The next show I really love is Lost. I have to find it online in order to watch it. The first three episodes of this season I was able to watch on YouTube. But now I guess it isn't allowed. So today I found a website to watch the 4th episode. I was so excited to have found it. So since it is Saturday and I have nothing to do today I decided to watch the 5th episode. But no. For some reason that one has been removed because it is not allowed. I could watch episode 6 though. So what is the deal with that.

And my third and final show that I love to watch is 24. It has been a long time, over a year, since I have seen an episode. The new season started in January. I haven't looked too hard yet, but I would like to find it online too. But with 24 I like to watch the whole season instead of having to wait a week in between episodes. So I don't mind waiting until it comes out on video.

So my leading men are Michael, Jack and Jack. All three are quite different. If I had to choose my all time favorite out of the three I would go for Jack Bauer, who saves the world so many times. He is my hero (besides Steve of course).

4 comments:

Growin' With It said...

well i watch lost each week and i'm still confused so i bet mixing up the episodes won't make too much of a difference. is there restrictions on your internet use there? how come you can't get on abc.com? just nosey!

Janet said...

Hey, BTW, happy birthday! Good to see you the other day. You were lookin Good, Desi Girl!!

I have no desire to start a new hooked-on show. I think you got us started on 24...I have seen two seasons. I think we watched the first season in about a week. Not much spiritual meditation going on that week!

Janet said...

Hey, BTW, happy birthday! Good to see you the other day. You were lookin Good, Desi Girl!!

I have no desire to start a new hooked-on show. I think you got us started on 24...I have seen two seasons. I think we watched the first season in about a week. Not much spiritual meditation going on that week!

Rooted Renaissance Girl said...

Andrew and I love the Office. My dad says he doesn't get it. He missed the whole Seinfeld era so I don't think he ever will. Finally last year, when they started doing the pre-hour of Lost with the sub-title explanation things at the bottom, I fell hard for that one, too. Now we have the whole digital converter box thing and that channel is always iffy so I may have to join you online as well. Too bad I don't have a rocket fast connection!!