Friday, March 7, 2014

Week 3

I am almost done with week 3 of Focus T-25 workout.  It has taken me longer because of sickness for two weeks.  But week three has one more workout and I am ready for it to be over and a day off.

It is a great workout.  My only complaint is that one of my wrists is sore from the push-ups.  I must have done it wrong.  I have to modify on the plank work, but I'm getting stronger each day (at least that is what Shaun T. tells me).

I'm not following any diet plan and one day I even had a piece of cake soon after my workout.  That bums me out.  I wish I wouldn't gain back the calories I just burned so quickly.

After my workout I drink a Tangy Tangerine vitamin drink for my post workout refueling.  I add some protein powder to it too.  So it is probably healthy.  I'm no doctor or nutritionist but it makes me feel good.

That is it for my week three review.  

No comments: