Saturday, March 22, 2014

Nailed It! Alpha Focus T-25

I just finished my five weeks of Focus T-25 Alpha round.  I feel great even though I doubt anyone can tell a difference.  My stomach is tighter.  My legs are harder.  And my arms are less flabby.  I have more energy too.  I may have lost a couple of inches somewhere or another but the scale has stayed about the same.  Which must mean I was awesome to begin with!!!!!

I'm a bit nervous to move on to the Beta round.  I didn't really nail the Alpha portion, I was more like the barely making it people.  But I did it and I kept moving so I should at least get a pat on the back (which is feeling stronger by the way).

I wish I could convince someone to join me in the workout.  I pretend I have someone with me working out, but it isn't quite the same.  Maybe if I move a full-length mirror in the room with me it will be more like a buddy.  For now it is just me and the crew on the video.

No comments: