Friday, March 28, 2014

First week of Beta Focus T-25

So I am on the sixth week of the Focus T-25 program.  This is the first week of the second part, called Beta.  I have to say that the Beta doesn't seem that difficult.  I do find that I am tired out at about 15 minutes and the last 10 are harder to push through.  But the exercises aren't difficult to do.

My complaint about the program is that I have not lost any weight!  Maybe one pound, but that changes each time I step on the scale.  And I haven't really lost many inches.  My stomach is tighter and I feel really good, but I would sure like to see some difference on the scale.  Not sure what else I should be doing to help budge the weight off.  I don't have much to lose, so it isn't a big deal, but it would help me feel better.

So anyway, I will keep going and enjoying the workout.  Who is with me?

No comments: