Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 3 - P90X Pain90Xtreme

I can't sit down without my rear end paining.  I can't stand up without my legs hurting.  I can't lay down because my stomach is aching.  Yes, I have made it again to Day 3 of P90X.  Since this is my second time, or maybe third, of doing the P90X routine I shouldn't be surprised.  But I am only doing half of the workouts so I thought it wouldn't be as bad.  I was wrong.  Stairs are the worst and I have three flights to get to the office and a flight at home.

And the worst part about Day 3 of P90X is that I don't see any results yet.  I just walk like an old lady which makes me feel like I am really out of shape.  Good ego boost.  I know I can do it because I've done it before.  But I also remember the first week and how I had to crawl up stairs.  And I am two or three years older now, so maybe it will take longer to get over the pain and longer to see the gain.    Oh well.  It gives me something besides the weather to complain about.  Bring It!

No comments: