Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Who is the judge?

I often times put myself in the place of judge.  I am critical.  I am judgmental.  I may even try to do the work of the Holy Spirit.  I guess I can put this on my list of things to work on. 

So now if I go on about something I am judgmental about it really shows that I'm not working on this issue in my life.  But I really want to speak.  I want to tell you how people bug me.  I want to tell you about the wrongs in other peoples lives.

I'm a minimalist (in my opinion anyway).  Although Steve pointed out today that I have a lot of bags/purses.  I was pointing out an item that he had a lot of and then he turned on me.  It is true.  I have a lot of bags.  People give me some of them or I have purchased them.  Several have broken zippers.  Many of them I don't use.  So why not get rid of them. 

So today instead of posting about the people who are purchasing expensive, unnecessary items, I will go home and go through my bags and get rid of at least two of them.

2 comments:

SLMW8MAN said...

I did it. I got rid of a purple bag and a red bag.

Susannah Forshey said...

I have like, 15 stashed around my home. I have been bitten by the purse bug, and I cant' stand to throw them out. I might need that burgundy one again some day when I'm in a Christmas-y mood!