Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hit Back?

Sometimes I feel the urge to hurt someone. There, I said it. Now my counselor can prescribe something for me. Okay, and here is more, sometimes I talk about death. I blame it on my dad. He says he thinks about death too. But today I am only talking about hitting someone, not killing anyone.

There are some really stupid people in the world. For instance, those people who beat children. If a grown person, male or female, thinks that it is okay to hit a small person so hard that they can't move their arm, then I think that the grown person needs to know how it feels. Just punishment I think. I would like to walk up to that person with a metal rod and smack them on their arm while yelling at them and say, "How does that feel???!!!!!" I doubt Jesus would do something like that. And really, I wouldn't either, but I imagine it.

No comments: