Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Global Earthquake

There is suppose to be a global earthquake on Saturday, according to a self-proclaimed prophet.

Way back in the 1990's there was a similar prediction. I think it was actually just for Portland, OR. But there was suppose to be a big earthquake that was God's judgment on us. My best friend and I made big plans for that day. I spent the night at her apartment because it was only a single level. My place had an apartment above me. We also wanted to be at her apartment because it was only two blocks from the chocolate factory. Our plan was to go loot the chocolate factory right after the earthquake. For some reason we saw nothing wrong with this plan. I guess it would all be wasted anyway.

So for this coming Saturday's global earthquake, I don't have any big plans. If I knew where a chocolate factory was, I might plan to go there. It seems like I have matured since the first prediction. I think now that if there was a huge earthquake I might actually be concerned about people. Instead of running to go steal chocolate I might want to help rescue trapped people. Life use to be so much simpler.

2 comments:

Judith Nhk said...

What about Red Moon? :D

linda said...

Brian told me TONIGHT about "the end of the world" coming this weekend and I laughed.... remembering the plan. :D