Sunday, February 20, 2011

Butt Crack

This is a totally random thought blog post and probably isn't worth your reading.

Last night, as I was drying off after a shower, I noticed something that I don't think I had noticed before. I was looking for a wild hair that sometimes grows on my lower back. I hadn't seen it in a while so I was looking to see if it was growing or not. Wild hairs are weird. Why does a hair just grow super long in a day some places? Or do they grow slowly but we just don't notice them?

I couldn't find the wild hair. I had talked before about hanging a bead on that one hair and celebrating it. It would probably pull the hair out though, since the wild hairs are usually pretty thin. If I had three hairs all together, I would braid them. I would like to see how long I can grow one someday.

But getting back to last night and my discovery. As I cranked my head around to see my back I realized that I could see my own butt crack (sorry Mom and Dad). Why did I never realize this before? Or is it because I have been doing P90X and the stretching is helping me to turn my head farther? I think I will give P90X the credit for this one. Or maybe I should thank my parents for the genes. I'm sure they would appreciate the credit. Or maybe everyone can see their own crack and we just don't talk about it. I have been told I talk about things that others know not to talk about in public, so this is possible.

So the next time you take a shower and are drying off, check to see how far your head can turn. And tell someone!

2 comments:

Kim said...

You are so random. I'm glad I checked AGAIN for your blog. We were talking tonight about when little girls stop giggling about the word "poopoo" and as I read your blog we wonder if they ever do.

Liz said...

I laughed so hard and read this to my little sister. I used to have a wild hair on my arm; it was long and blonde so I named it Galadriel. Then one day it was gone and I was pretty sad.