Friday, August 20, 2010

Texting while Driving

I really hate the fact that my sis in-law texts while she drives. I don't know what will get her to stop that isn't a tragedy. Today, while she was driving over here, she kept texting her mom. Her mom kept texting back. Finally I said, "So she must be texting while she is driving." Her mom would like to think that she is only doing it at red-lights, but we know that is not the case. So her mom said, "So maybe I should quit texting her so she won't reply." Yes, good idea.

When my sis in-law arrived she wanted to show us the cute picture on her phone that she took of her baby. He was sleeping in the car on the way here and she thought he looked really cute so she took his picture. Then she says, "I almost got in a wreck taking these." Yep, she was taking a photo of him while she was driving.

I think she needs to get a ticket. She doesn't have the money to pay for it. I know it sounds mean of me to wish that upon her, but I think if she felt it in her wallet, maybe she would think twice. And it may save her life.

No comments: