Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 4

Today I did day 4 of the P90X killer workout. It was an hour and a half of yoga. I did pretty good actually. Probably all that yoga I do in India. But it still burned and made me moan.

So when I weighed myself at the beginning of the workout (5 days ago) I weighed a certain amount. Today when I went to the doctor and they weighed me, I weighed a certain amount which was 2 pounds more than what I thought I was before. But of course it was a different scale. So who is right? And why haven't I lost a ton of weight on these torturous 4 days of exercising? I know, it is all the muscle I am making.

I love the P90X so far. I just hope I can continue it without flaking out or dying. I can't wait to see the after shots.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I've been biking all summer and I've apparently gained weight too. Wonderful sense of accomplishment, that.