Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blogs

I like reading my friends' blogs. And I like writing my blog. There are lots of times that nothing comes to mind to write about. But still there is lots going on in my life that is interesting. I think I have an interesting life I guess. Maybe it is just how you look at it. For instance...

Today I decided to go to the store. We are in Thailand right now and I'm not extremely familiar with my way around, but I was confident that I could find my way since I have been to this store several times and it is only two turns from the house here. Well I didn't make the right turns. So I ended up twice as far away. But no problem. It just took me three times as long to get there since I had to slowly go around the moat.

What is interesting about this to me is that my life has a moat in it. Or at least the city that I am in does. How cool is that? How many people are in cities with moats? Not many I bet.

So even though we all get to take trips to the store to buy basic items, I decided to take the scenic route which made my life more interesting.

No comments: