Saturday, December 20, 2014

Nothing to Do

What do you do on days that you have nothing to do?  Here is what I did.

I woke up in the same clothes that I wore yesterday, so that made it easy to hop out of bed and begin the day.  Then I made my morning chai with a bit of coconut milk in it for the extra special taste of Christmas.  I put a hat on my head so as to not have to comb my hair.  Then I got on the computer and looked at Facebook and played Bejeweled.  Fun times.  I thought about my goals for a moment or two before grabbing a cookie.  Then I filled out a volunteer application for an organization that I am interested in working at.  I was encouraged by two people to go out and take a walk, so I did that.  One time around the block I went.  I stopped by the skate park to say hi to people and then came home.  Once at home, I had some Coke.  I ate another cookie and that brings me to this very moment.  I wrote a blog about nothing.

No comments: