Monday, December 1, 2014

Burger King in Delhi

I hope to never eat there!

Somehow I have the menu for Burger King.  There is one that just opened in a mall near us.  First time in Delhi.  There is no beef, but they do have a mutton whopper.  No thanks!

So as you can see, the menu says "Taste is King".  I'm not sure about that.  But I doubt that they are allowed to have this on their menus in Thailand.  Thailand honors their king very highly.  Last week I read about some people getting arrested for talking bad about the king.  People must show respect to the King.

This also made me think about my King, Jesus.  Do I show him as much respect as he deserves?  Do I honor his name?  Am I offended when those around me don't show him respect?  I wish we lived in a country that showed Jesus as much respect as they show the king in Thailand, because it would cause me to think about it more.  Maybe if I keep this menu around it will remind me.  I certainly don't think Burger King's taste is king.

No comments: