Monday, July 16, 2012

Most Beautiful Place on Earth

I've been to some beautiful places in my life.  I have visited the Alps, which is extremely lovely and refreshing.  I have been to the Rift Valley, which is amazingly majestic.  But the most beautiful place on earth, in my opinion, is Northwest America (Oregon and Washington).  I have lived in Portland for several years of my life and think that it is the prettiest city on earth.  On this trip I flew into Seattle and it must be the 2nd prettiest city.  The lush green vegetation all around, the beautiful mountains, and the lakes and rivers that dot the states makes this area THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE ON EARTH!

Here are some photos for those of you who haven't been here.  I didn't take them because my photography skills just don't do it justice.

1 comment:

Kim said...

It is beautiful! You need to see Yosemite.