Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Part of me I would remove


This may gross some people out, but I wanted to share it with you anyway. I have a part of me that I would remove. No, it isn't my fat apron (pannus)(I just love saying that to shock you), but it is my mole on my armpit. This mole has been a part of me for many years. More than I remember. But it seems to have grown. It might not even be a mole. It could be one of those skin tabs or tags. Which reminds me of Tab soda. Remember that one? I think it was the first diet soda. Do they still make that?

Anyway, back to my mole problem. I have a few moles on my body that bother me. Right now this is the one that bothers me the most. I am afraid I will shave it off when I shave my armpits. I thought about tying a thread around it to remove it like farmers remove lambs tails. Or maybe I could just have Steve slice it off with his swiss army knife. That just sounds painful. I've had moles removed before and they do sting. I remember seeing them in the little dish that they send off to the lab. They are gross. For now, I will keep the mole, but if I ever remove it, I will for sure give you the play by play of how it happens.

So what is your problem area?

No comments: