Thursday, January 20, 2011

Viral

I have been obsessive lately about checking my stats on my blog and seeing where people are reading my blog. So I am interested in trying a little experiment. I need your help. I want to infect you with my blog virus and have you then infect those who read your blog. So what I am asking you to do is to put a link on your blog to my blog. Like just a quick comment that people can then come here and see this little experiment. Then if those people would also put a link/comment on their blog about my blog, and so forth and so forth. I want to see how far this virus of bloggy can reach before it takes over the world. Some people will be immune to it and it will stop there, but others of you will be so contagious that it can't be stopped. People don't have to keep reading my blog or give me money or anything like that, it is just an experiment. And no one will have good luck for reading anything I write.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I am accidentally immune! I've tried to link/add Kai's blog to my blog, but haven't figured out how to do it yet.

In the unlikely event that I suddenly contract 'the virus', I may subject myself to your experimental testing. Until then, I hope your findings are noteworthy.

Regretfully yours,
Laura

Kim said...

I already have you linked, thanks to Jia's haircut. But the term, "gone viral" means that peoplee spread it on their own because they like to so much, not that they're asked to spread it :). But I am surprised your blog has not gone viral - it's my favorite one to check!