Sunday, June 6, 2010

We are missing India. Micah is missing it the most. Yesterday was he breaking point with being in America. And it didn't help that I showed him pictures of his friends.

We have been here in America for two months. I think these have been two of the rainiest months for Oregon/Washington in years. And in India it is the hottest summer since who knows how long. I am thankful to be here instead of there because of the heat. But we miss our friends and our life.

So last night, poor Micah cried for 45 minutes because he misses his friends. He is counting the days until we will get to be back there. The only problem is that we don't know for sure when that will day. So we prayed. We prayed that God would provide for all that we need to return.

Today Micah was able to Skype with his friends for a half hour. It was great to see and hear them. I am so thankful for modern technology. And mostly, I am thankful for friends.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I know, America's just terrible. Just kidding... but I do hope you're able to get back soon; I'm sure you're eager to do so too. I feel your rain.

Rooted Renaissance Girl said...

Sorry for the homesickness and for the "up in the air" time. We love you Micah but I'm sure it gets tiring meeting "new" people all the time.