Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What's Wrong with Your Face????

Several of my Indian friends have asked me lately, "What is wrong with your face?" This is never a question you want to hear or answer. When I look in the mirror I ask the same question though.

Yesterday my good friend was over and of course the subject of my face came up again. There is a wedding in a few weeks and she hopes my face will be alright by then, because everyone will be looking at me.

The problem is that my body has betrayed me. Here I am, 37 years old and I have more pimples then I ever have had before. And it really doesn't help to pick at them. So I have red spots on my forehead, chin and cheeks. I am a big freak!

Indians are so honest with their comments too. Like when you gain weight they say, "You are fat (healthy)." Or when you lose too much weight they say, "You look thin and sickly." And now with zits on my face, "What's wrong with your face?"

2 comments:

Rooted Renaissance Girl said...

That's why I like being pregnant... my face finally clears up. Children can be rather direct as well. :)

Growin' With It said...

oh you poor thing. are you taking any kind of medication that can be causing it? big bummer. welp...at least it keeps your skin "younger looking"!