Umbrellas

Today I used an umbrella to shade me from the sun for the first time. I have always thought that people looked silly using umbrellas for the sun. But today I was visiting a friend and when I left her house we commented on how hot it was. She said I should have an umbrella. I told her I didn't even own an umbrella. So she rushed back inside and brought me out a new umbrella to have. So of course I used it. The thing I like about it is that when I come up to men on the street it hinders the eye contact and conceals my identity a bit. So maybe I will continue to use the umbrella.

Comments

It might also be good for protecting yourself from stray dogs, defining personal space, and, in the event the weather takes a quick turn, you're prepared for rain. I see all kinds of valuable reasons for carrying an umbrella. Now I just need to go get myself one!
Growin' With It said…
hey, glad to see you here!

Popular posts from this blog

Stump

To fear or not to fear, that is the question