Sunday, December 8, 2019

Month 2 Insanity

Yesterday I began the second month of Insanity.  I am on day 38.  So it took me a little longer to move to the second level.  Yesterday I did a fit test.  I'm not really impressed with my results.  Some of the tests were a little lower than when I started and some are a little tiny bit higher.  And my weight is just 3 pounds less than when I started.  But I have lost inches for sure.

The second level is intense, or should I say, Insane!  The workouts are an hour long now and the moves are a bit awkward and intense.  I have to modify some of the moves.  I don't want to blow my knees out by doing them wrong.

If this doesn't kill me first, I think I should be able to lose a few more pounds with the workouts.  My goal is 7 more pounds.

No comments: