Wednesday, March 18, 2015

One Year Bible

Last July I bought Micah a One Year Bible.  I had one in high school and college that I read through several times.  I enjoyed it because it is laid out in daily readings of the old and new testament and a psalm and proverb.  It only takes about 10 minutes a day.  So I thought Micah would find it easy to read and enjoy it like I have.  I bought the New Living Translation, which is written in a more modern language.  Micah preferred to wait until January 1st to start, so I started reading it.  I loved it so much that I had to buy him another one come January.  And I got one for Steve too.  So now all three of us are reading through the Bible together.  I am so happy when I see Micah reading his Bible.  And he is writing down verses that stand out to him.  This is the best gift (although it wasn't a gift) I have given him.

Look for a Bible - Click here

No comments: