Friday, April 5, 2013

Sickness

Yesterday I was sick with what we call here, loose motions.  Not sure what it came from since we all ate the same thing the night before.  I woke with a slight tummy ache and it started easing down to the bowel area.  And then my bowels became liquid fire.  Not sure how that happens.  How is it that your bowel are solid but somehow they become liquid.  Weird.

In our family, when someone is sick, they have to be far away from the other members.  We don't want others getting sick.  Sometimes Steve forgets and he tries to kiss me.  I know that subconsciously he wants to get sick so he can get babied.  We make the sick person sleep in the garage on a cot instead of in the bed.  I mean, who wants to wash all the sheets just because of some germs.  So the person has to sleep out in the garage to keep the germs away from everyone else.  And we put a baby monitor out there so if they need something, the person inside can help them.

Very seldom have we had a sickness pass around the family.  Thankfully this time was no different.  No one else has loose motions today.

No comments: