Sunday, November 18, 2012

ATTACK

Today I had high hopes of cleaning the house.  The boys are all away today at a tournament and I am home alone (which I love).  I thought I would get caught up on laundry, do the dishes, and then some deep cleaning.  Nope.  Instead I had an attack.  Not sure what kind it was, but I ended up in bed for most of the day.

It could be a heart attack that I was able to stop before it hit.  I felt a tightness in my chest and my arms were weak.  Or it could be a panic attack.  I felt all tingly and felt I couldn't get enough oxygen.  Whatever it was, it ruined my plans.  I felt weird all day long.  Every time I got up to go do something (like the dishes) I would feel like my legs were half numb.  I took some Advil since I couldn't find the aspirin, hoping it works the same to ward off a stroke.

If you don't hear from me ever again, the aspirin didn't work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad the aspirin did its job!

Patricia